- Please take note of our policy:
- Do your classes have per-requisites?
- How Do I know what program is best for my dog and I?
- How long are most sessions?
- Do you Daycare or Overnight boarding?
- Are dog or people aggressive dogs allowed?
- Do you offer discounts?
Any Client who can show proof of adoption from shelter will receive 50% off for training services.
Any Services performed by Assistance Dog Trainer is discounted.
Does not included Doggy daycare, Overnights or Behavior mod.
- Do you board and train dogs?
- How can I pay?
- Do you work with aggressive dogs?
- What type of methods do you use?
In my years of working with dogs, I have learn that some methods work and some don't and the same may be said about the tools. In my experience reward base training or positive training is a great way to teach tricks and commands but ultimately doesn't remove any unwanted behavior such as aggression, dominates or lack of manners. Some Trainers claim they are "positive trainers" but will use prong collars on top of e-collars and/or yelling. Which teaches your dog that without this tools you do not know how to control your dog or your emotions. I teach clients how to respect and understanding their dog's perspective by helping create rules, boundaries and limitation in your home and/or outside. I do not discriminate e-collars, prongs or any other tools, I just rather give my clients knowledge and self-aware on how their dogs see them as a Pack Member. Check out the video below on the difference!
- If you are unsure about my methods, please do not hesitate to contact us in order to learn more.
- Can my family/children participate?
- Does my spouse have to be at the consultation?
4.5 million people are bitten each year, 800,000 Est. are children.
- How old should my puppy be to start training?
- Can you train senior dogs?
- Do you come to my house for private training?
- Where are the group classes located?
- Where are you located?
I am always willing to travel to you
- Do you supply referrals or testimonials?