In-Home Respect Training
All completed trainees will receive 1 Year Unlimited Follow Up Support :
If you have questions, or need advice, reach out as much as you want via text, email or phone call. no extra charge
- Any NEW CLIENT who can show PROOF of recent adoption in the last 6 months from shelter will receive 25% off for basic adult training, behavior mod services, and/or Puppy Start Right.
- Individual hourly sessions: $75 for 2 hours.
Fresher class for past clients are half price.
- Loose Leash Lesson
- Jumping on Guest/Door Manners
- Polite Playing
- Child Safety
- Behavior Modification: $1300+ Behavior modification entails modifying a dog's behavior for the purposes of increasing or decreasing wanted and unwanted behaviors. Price vary on training needs, time spend, travel, and equipment. Such as Dog aggression, Human aggression, Fear aggression, destructive behavior, impulse control.
- In-home Basic Adult Level 1 Program: $800- For Six 2 hours visits once a week. Including Free T.Y.D. T-shirt after program is completed( 1 year and older) In-home sessions where we break habits that happen often at home or with the family. Such as jumping, unwanted barking, basic commands, feeding, pulling, dog reaction. We spend each session explaining the right tools and how to use them, How to read dog body language, how to gain trust and respect.
- Loose leash walking
- Recall during any situation
- Child Safety
- Running out the door/door manners
- Introducing new tools, toys, and new pack mate
- Follow Up Support-If you need advice, just reach out and We will help.
- In-home Adult Level 2 Program: $1000- For Six 2 hours visits once a week (Must complete basic program)
A typical Lesson will cover:
- Walking Pass Dogs/Strangers on the street
- Visiting the Vet
- Treadmill training
- Bike Training
- Reinforcing Basic program
- 1 on 1 with Training: We take your dog for a day or two to visit the Trainers home for training
- Follow Up Support
Highly Recommended Tools
Please disable your ad-blocker