Frequently Asked Questions
- Please take note of our policy:
While we understand that things come up, we require a 24 hour notice for any appointments needing to be cancelled or rescheduled. Otherwise you will be forfeiting that lesson. For appointments, we allow a 10 minute grace period, after which time, if you have not arrived, your lesson will be forfeited. Thank you for understanding." *Certain exceptions apply
- Do your classes have per-requisites?
- How Do I know what program is best for my dog and I?
- How long are most sessions?
- Do you Daycare or Overnight boarding?
We board at our private fenced-in residence and houses our own pets. So harmony is key in a pack.
- Are dog or people aggressive dogs allowed?
- Do you offer discounts?
Does not included Doggy daycare, Overnights
- Do you board and train dogs?
- How can I pay?
Do you work with aggressive dogs? I do work with dogs displaying aggression, however, this is on a case by case basis. We will discuss the type of aggression, severity, bite history and more. Please note that aggression cases will be more costly than regular obedience cases. This is because aggression cases are a much higher risk for trainers. If at this point I am not comfortable taking on such a case, I will be happy to help you find someone else more qualified to do so.
- What type of methods do you use?
In my years of working with dogs, I have learn that some methods work and some don't and the same may be said about the tools. In my experience reward base training or positive training is a great way to teach tricks and commands but ultimately doesn't remove any unwanted behavior such as aggression, dominates or lack of manners. Some Trainers claim they are "positive trainers" which there's nothing wrong with that but your dogs issues never goes away. Positive training is a term used to sale a product, not solve behavioral issues or help you understand your dogs emotional needs.
I teach clients how to respect and understanding their dog's perspective by helping create rules, boundaries and limitation in your home and/or outside. I do not discriminate e-collars, prongs or any other tools in fact I use them if needed but, I would rather give my clients knowledge and self-aware on how their dogs see them as a Pack Member. Check out the video below on the difference!
If you are unsure about my methods, please do not hesitate to contact us in order to learn more.
- Can my family/children participate?
- Does my spouse have to be at the consultation?
Save me and your family time.
4.5 million people are bitten each year, 800,000 Est. are children.
- How old should my puppy be to start training?
- Can you train senior dogs?
- Do you come to my house for private training?
- Where are the group classes located?
- Where are you located?
I am always willing to travel to you
- Do you supply referrals or testimonials?